IN THIS WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS WILL BE BETTER PREPARED TO:
- Reflect on how their attitudes and beliefs about suicide affect their intervention role.
- Discuss suicide with a person at risk in a direct manner.
- Build a collaborative approach to intervention focused on safe outcomes.
- Review immediate suicide risk and develop appropriate safe-plans.
- Demonstrate skills required to intervene with a person at risk of suicide.
- Identify resources available to a person at risk of suicide.
- Make a commitment to improving community resources.
- Recognise that suicide prevention is broader than suicide first aid and includes life-promotion and self-care for caregivers.
To register for May 2017 email your details to email@example.com | Register Oct 2017